Monday, March 26, 2012

The Rock Bar in Ayana Resort Bali


The Rock Bar
Located on natural rocks 14 meters above the Indian Ocean at the base of AYANA’s towering cliffs, this innovative open-top bar is Bali’s most glam sunset and after-dark destination. Soak up the chic ambience and superstar views as the rhythm of the spot-lit ocean merges with the funky tunes vibing from the DJ booth carved into the cliff-face. Please note the Rock Bar has a dress code. To find out more, visit the Rock Bar at www.ayanaresort.com/rockbarbali. 

The Rock Bar



Our Magnificent Bali Resort Hotel Rooms and Suites
Perched on limestone cliffs above the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southwest coast, this 77-hectare Bali resort features 368 guestrooms, comprising 209 resort rooms, 10 resort suites, 71 club rooms and suites, and 78 villas. Each room at our Bali luxury resort harmoniously blends the latest modern comforts with traditional design, which is highlighted in Indonesian carving, sculpture, paintings and artefacts. 





3 comments:

  1. I was born in Indonesia in Bali.

    My life has not been nice because my father abused me from childhood.

    My mother threw my father out and soon found another man, but he abused me too.

    When I stop at school it was quite natural for me to continue as hooker

    It was a fun time, lots of "white" men with lots of money and gold.

    I learned to smile sweetly and use lots of make up. The "white" men just wanted my body.

    I have suffered from having small breasts, but I poured just a lot of beer in my lovers so they did not notice.

    In 2007-8 I found the man of my life. He has everything I was looking for money, gold and stupid and naive.

    I can still live my life with new men, because my husband has problems with his "tool

    29107484
    Ni Made Dwita Anggarie

    Sundtoften 73
    4800 Nykøbing F

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROOM FOR RENT...!!! We Still have 4 Standard room available
    Monthly rental 1.500.000idr

    the location is in Gatot Subroto Barat (around 20 minutes to KUTA)

    Size 6×6, 1 Bed (Double Size), Sofa, TV, AC, Hot and Cold Water,bathroom, mini kitc
    hen Set,24hours security

    For more information please contact me on
    yahoomail riebali@yahoo.co.id
    or whatsapp +4529107484

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment is not true. This people not real Rie Olsen

    ReplyDelete